Congratulations you made it through the week!  I am feeling the squeeze of the holidays fast approaching but I must remember to savor every day that leads up to them and not act like a crazy wild woman in the process! You too?

Here's some incredible inspiration that I stumbled upon this week. This is the most awesome light fixture ever from Bungalow 47. How cool is that! 
Look at this creative idea from  Sarah Dawn Designs. She made photo numbers for a recent birthday party. Brilliant!
And look how The Lily Pad created her alphabet wall in her playroom. I love her placement and colors on the wall.
I sure hope you enjoy your weekend. See you back here on Monday. I will have a giveaway next week that you won't want to miss! Hint- think Burlap.
PS- Still thinking of our friends in the Northeast who are still cleaning up and trying to get things back to normal.

Grateful for:
The opportunity to help with my son's fall festival at school and to see so many smiles on kids faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top