In years past I always seem to scratch my head as I wonder what to do with the mini pumpkins used in my decor when the season was wrapping up. By most accounts they got thrown out or my kids play with them in the yard. I mean who wouldn't want to play with a pumpkin and see it come through the kitchen window! 
All kidding aside, what do you do with them?
Please tell me I am not the only one who feels like this?
This year I decided, this would be the year of change- for my Tiger Pumpkins anyways- and created 3 ways to up cycle them. 
How about using the top of the mini pumpkin to create a lid for your soup bowl.

Just imagine jaws dropping when they lift it up to see a bowl of your favorite soup waiting for them. 
Or how about craving out the inside of the pumpkin and using it to hold your seasonal colored candles?
And if that's not enough pumpkin mojo for you, how about using the bottom of the pumpkins to serve up your favorite dessert?
What creative ways have you used with your mini pumpkins?
PS- After you are done with dessert and feel like doing a little shopping, my friends over at Uncommon Designs are hosting a Handmade Holiday Market all week. They will be sharing my shop on Wednesday. Love to see you there!

Grateful for:
Upcoming girls weekend with my mom and sisters.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top