Hey there! You made it through another week. Good for you.
Here in North East Georgia we have had rain and unseasonably warm weather all week up until yesterday. We had a slight chance of snow Thursday night, which would have made my kids so happy but nada, nothing. Oh well..... 
Because of the rain and being cooped up inside this week , I was able to finish painting my built-in cabinets in the breakfast area and will share that with you this week. I love how they turned out.
Until then, I have a little bit of this and a little bit of love to share this week. 

From My Front Porch To Yours transforms her vintage dresser into a cozy retreat and adds a bit of privacy for her 'Baby Girl' by adding the curtain. Cute!
Ashbee Designs  shows us how she made these darling Valentine Paper Trees from her Silhouette machine. Wonderful way to display your love this time of the year.
Making Home Base  shares a yummy candy bark, which is a wonderful thing to eat this time of the year!! 
A Typical English Home made her own DIY Boot Tray. Super easy and  less expensive then most trays that you will find.
I sure hope you are going to do something today that makes you happy. Have a great weekend!

Grateful for~
A three day weekend with my kids- really, I am!


       Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top