This week I showed you here how my old and neglected metal couch fell in love with Krylons Rust Protector Spray paint. 
The couch was so ready to meet the "right" one  can of paint.
It was truly a match made in heaven.
I can't say enough about how easy it was to apply Krylons Rust Protector paint. It went on smooth, dried quickly and the finish looks brand new.
Now it's your turn to show us what amazing projects you have spray painted. Once you link up it will appear here and on these other amazing blogs.      
 Karianne at Thistlewood Farm
Thumbnail.Garden_Gate_Mantel (2)
Laura at Finding Home
Thumbnail.Fall In Love Spray Paint Project Preview 2 (2)
Linda at It All Started With Paint
dryer-vent-pumpkin-250x250-watermarked
In addition, you will vote for your favorite projects from now until October 16th when the party closes. Just click on the "like" under the project. The top 8 "liked" projects will be used to choose four winners by Krylon (who used Krylon products), who will also receive a prize package and be shared on the Krylon Facebook page with a link back to your project post.
Then on October 19th me and the other party hosts will each be selecting four of our own favorites to share. 
Click here for contest rules.
Good luck! Now let's see those projects.

Note:  I have been compensated by Krylon for this post…..but my opinions about how spray paint completely transformed my rusty ole couch are completely  my own. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top