I am so happy it's the weekend! I have had a sick child this week so I am ready to get outside, finish some projects and enjoy the hint of "cooler" weather. Yes, our weather people continue to say a cold front is pushing through the area and temps should be about 80 degrees, which is nice but I hardly associate that with cold.
Inspiration was everywhere this week, with the exception of my household!

How clever are these globes turned lights from Freddy and Petunia !
Would you look at these s'mores! How perfect for a chilly night around the campfire.  You will want to keep this recipe from life is a party handy with Fall right around the corner. 
Wait till you see this Fabulous kitchen transformation from La Bella Vie. It took them 7 months but it was well worth the wait!.
And I am just loving Megan Made Designs West Elm inspired coffee table. They did an amazing job on their table.
Hope your day is spent doing something you love!
See you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top